Those representatives of members elected or co-opted to the National Executive Committee and those nominated to represent SARACCA on outside committees or bodies shall:
- Carry out their duties in good faith, to the benefit and in the interests of SARACCA while being aware of requirements and spirit of the Constitution and codes of practice.
- Not to use the position held on any SARACCA committee or as a representative on any outside committee or body to promote themselves or their companies.
- Promote and protect the reputation and goodwill of SARACCA and the outside committees and bodies where elected as representatives.
- Not divulge or make inappropriate use of information which may be confidential, or privileged to SARACCA or any committee or body on which they may serve and are party to such information.
- Declare any conflict between personal or company interests and those of SARACCA or any committee or body to which they are elected as representative. The representative shall declare the circumstances of such conflict to the National Executive Committee and recuse himself where such conflict may impair or have impact on any decision making.
- Make known any fiduciary interests they may have in the operation or affairs of SARACCA, outside committee or body where they are elected as representative.
- In carrying out their duties not make unnecessary use of or abuse the resources of SARACCA, outside committee or body where they are elected as representative, in carrying out their duties.